The ideal candidate will: provide inspiration, strategic vision, and direction for the team; possess senior marketing communications experience; have the skills to lead multiple client relationships; operate with an understanding of ever-evolving client needs and the importance of staying ahead; and be committed to driving profitability and growth. Demonstrated leadership skills are a must.
- Provides direction and guidance to clients in developing brand strategies.
- Serves as lead strategist in the planning and implementation of traditional and digital communications and tools to strengthen and grow the brand.
- Collaborates with creative and technology leads to deliver solutions that are on target with client needs and expectations.
- Possesses strong strategic and negotiation skills, with the ability to plan and present agency work/proposals and rationale.
- Stays apprised of client brands, products/services, company developments, financial drivers, business goals, evolving technologies, and competitive landscape, as well as trends in branding and marketing.
- Proactively communicates with team and clients to gather information, provide project updates, and obtain feedback and approvals.
- Develops, builds, and maintains relationships with clients at multiple levels, particularly with decision makers.
- Participates in Oden’s targeted business development process.
- Leverages expertise, skills, and experience to develop and grow account team skills and abilities.
- Takes overall responsibility for account financial management and performance.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Ten+ years’ professional marketing experience; a proven record of accomplishment leading and developing account teams.
- Agency experience essential.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, write, and present marketing plans and strategic communications effectively.
- Experience delivering digital and marketing solutions in a B2B environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment of building and sustaining client relationships.
- Proficient in current business communication technologies.
If you have a team mentality, enjoy developing and growing business relationships, and possess strong organizational and leadership skills, we invite you to apply.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented, employee-driven culture.
No phone calls, please.