Oden is seeking a mid-level communications professional with a specialized set of skills and experience. If you have a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, and marketing and communications experience, you could be the candidate we’re looking for to help serve our client, one of the world’s most valuable global brands
- Participates in client planning meetings with the team; understands and documents communication strategies and plans in order to apply them to projects.
- Communicates daily with clients to provide project updates, gather feedback, and obtain approvals and requests.
- Reviews materials to ensure they are on target with client needs and expectations; provides input and routes to internal team.
- Assists in planning and making presentations to clients.
- Develops, builds, and maintains relationships with clients.
- Gains an understanding of the client’s industry and business through information gathering, and monitors and shares information with the team on a regular basis.
- Monitors budgets and participates in the financial management of accounts, including billing and estimating.
- Reviews graphics files to ensure accuracy.
Bachelor’s degree; marketing, communications, or advertising preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ professional project management, marketing, and/or client relationship experience; corporate or agency setting preferred.
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Team mentality.
- Ability to prioritize and organize information and projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with billing/financial management concepts.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
If you have a team mentality, enjoy developing and growing business relationships, and have a passion for branding, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented, employee-driven culture.
No phone calls, please.