Oden, a Memphis-based B2B marketing communications firm, is seeking an experienced and passionate designer who excels in both creative and strategic realms. We’re looking for more than a stand-out creative. We’re seeking a talented critical thinker who can tackle complex challenges, create innovative design solutions, and play an integral role in ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment. He or she is someone who will enjoy working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute creative solutions that support our Fortune 1,000 clients’ overall strategic goals.
- Develop creative design directions and original concepts that balance strategy and graphic appeal
- Provide solid strategic rationale when presenting concepts to internal teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with other designers, information architects, copywriters, editors, production artists, account members, freelancers, and clients
Skills / Abilities
- Expert understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
- Critical thinking and ability to prioritize, organize, manage information, and complete projects.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Mac hardware and Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications.
- Digital experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, or a related equivalent professional experience required.
- 3-5 years’ professional design experience.
- Corporate or agency experience preferred.