Are you a strategic thinker and problem solver who’s known for your ability to connect the dots? A great listener and equally great communicator? If so, you could be the candidate we’re looking for to help serve our client, one of the world’s most valuable global brands.
As account manager, you’ll drive projects from proposal to completion, managing all the moving parts you’d expect—budgets, schedules, client feedback, approvals, etc. You’ll be our day-to-day contact with the client’s global brand team, and we’ll rely on you to anticipate needs, exceed expectations, and keep these valuable relationships strong. Beyond the expected project management skills, we want someone with insight and passion for all things brand who can contribute to the planning and development of brand strategies. Minimum 3–5 years’ experience required.
That’s the big picture. If you’d like to know more, let’s talk.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or related field.
- 5+ years’ professional marketing experience in both traditional and digital channels.
- Broad knowledge of marketing and branding; agency experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of building and sustaining client relationships.
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Windows PC
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If you have a team mentality, enjoy developing and growing business relationships, and possess strong organizational and project management skills, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented, employee-driven culture.
No phone calls, please.