Oden is seeking an account manager with a specialized set of skills, experience, and design sensibilities to help our Fortune 100 client manage and direct the growth, evolution, and stewardship of its highly visible and valuable global brand. These attributes are essential for success in a role that calls for the account manager to be a good listener, strategic thinker, problem solver, and credible consultant—all while providing a high level of ongoing account service. A passion for ensuring the integrity of one of the world’s most recognizable and highly regarded brands is crucial, coupled with an appreciation for the level of detail required to maintain this elevated brand position.
The ideal candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage multiple client contacts, projects, and priorities.
- Participates in the planning and development of brand strategies for the client.
- Oversees the execution of traditional and digital communications and tools to grow, evolve, and steward the brand.
- Takes ownership of projects and communicates with client to gather information, provide project updates, and obtain feedback and approvals.
- Traffics projects through agency from start to completion, develops and monitors schedules, and communicates project-related information to internal team.
- Works with team to ensure materials are on target with client needs and expectations.
- Participates in creation and evolution of brand guideline and related brand assets.
- Serves as day-to-day interface between Oden and client global brand team.
- Manages client budgets and participates in the financial management of accounts.
Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, PR, advertising, or related field.
- 5+ years’ professional marketing experience in both traditional and digital channels.
- Broad knowledge of design/marketing; deeper knowledge of all things brand (strategy, assets, guidelines, tools to manage, metrics, etc.); agency experience important.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding organization skills necessary. Values the intricacies involved in preserving brand integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of building and sustaining client relationships.
- Self-motivation, strong attention to detail and work ethic.
If you have a team mentality, enjoy developing and growing business relationships, and have a passion for branding, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented, employee-driven culture.
No phone calls, please.